I just came across this cool idea on another blog and decided to join. The idea is to It's a movement towards self reflection, thankfulness and peace. So at the end of the week I will write about what added to my life in a positive way. So I guess that means that I will have to double up this week, but I'm sure that won't be too difficult.Ok so here I go my first reflection on the great things in my life this week.
- I could not begin without mentioning my family and friends. I thank then for today, yesterday, this week and everyday
- My health
- My new soon to be flatmate for opening her house to me
- My students who keep me young and make me laugh
- The end of the heatwave
- Getting a lift home so I don't have to wait for the bus
- My 4 year old neighbour who has adopted me as his new best friend
- My boyfriend for shouting me dinner one night and making me dinner the next
- The washing machine finally being fixed
- Nature for giving me such a beautiful place to spend my days
I could go on and on, as i do tend to do when I get writing but I will stop now. I hope you all too have had lots to be thankful for this week.