Well it has been a long, long time since I did my weekly gratitude and I have a lot to be grateful for, so here I go.
- My family and friends as always, with out you where would I be?
- My job, it's pretty easy and I like it. Pretty lucky to be able to say that I think.
- My wonderful clients who are sharing their journey of health and healing with me. Thank you so very much.
- The Harmony Centre for all your wonderful teachings, meditations, healings, wisdom and support. I can not thank you enough for all that you have given me.
- My beautiful country, I live with freedom and without fear in a land of abundance and beauty.
- Mother Nature for all the gifts you provide for us each and every day.
- Music. How could I live without it?
- Public transport. Although not always the most efficient mode of transport it enables me to live my life without the need of a car which helps me to reduce the impact I make on this beautiful Earth. It also helps my stress levels as I do not have to deal with or take part in road rage, I can just sit back and read a book or daydream and arrive feeling relaxed. I also don't need to look for car parks and worry about parking meters.
- Technology and all the modern conveniences that it provides. It enables me to live a life that is easy and I know I am blessed because many people do not have such luxuries.
- And you my readers because there would be no point writing these words if you were not out there reading them.
So what do you have to be thankful for? Can you find something positive even in things that appear not so positive like public transport? Have a go it might change your day. Like attracts like and it works with our thoughts too. Have a great day :)