Ayurvedic massage is a truely nourishing experience. I starts with warm oil being poured over the body. This in itself is a wonderful experience! The oil is specially prepared in relation to the clients dosha and present imbalances. Once the body is covered in oil the body is massaged using fluid systematic strokes and marma manipulation. The results are increased energy flow, improved digestion, and the release of stress, emotional baggage and toxins. Rejuvenation and detoxification in one completely blissful experience!
This form of massage is also called marma therapy due to this manipulation of marmas. Marmas are Pranic (energetic) centers throughout the body. There are thousands all over the body, 107 are essential points and 43 are most commonly treated. They are the places where we store and hold ama (toxins), stress, and negative emotions. Marmas on the head, face, ears, back, stomach, legs, arms, hands, feet, fingers and toes are all massaged during a treatment, making Ayurvedic massage a true full body massage.
When marmas are stimulated there is an increase of prana throughout the body. This works to unblock all those stored toxins and negativity allowing for the free flow of energy throughout the body. This energy flow is not on the physical level alone. Marmas are the physical energy centers that connect to subtle energy centers known as the chakras and nadis. So ayurvedic massage is a great therapy for anyone working with their chakras or subtle energies and makes Ayurvedic massage a wonderful therapy for healing the mind and emotions.
Self massage is a great way to work on your body on a daily basis. Warm up some oil and rub it over your body. Go around the joints and down the limbs. Leave the oil on for about 10 minutes and then wash it off with a mild natural soap. Do this every day or several times a week and you will look and feel so much better.
I offer a wide variety of massages to suite people's needs and time restraints. I understand that a lot of people have busy lives and work schedules so my hours are very flexible and I am available in the evenings to cater for people who would like treatments after work.
- My signature 1 hour full body Ayurvedic massage ($95) The ultimate massage. Over an hour of pure pampering from head to toe. Allow yourself to truly unwind, relax and release your tensions. Discover the pleasures of being indulgent.
- Back, shoulders, arms and neck massage 30 minutes only $65 minutes Release those neck and shoulder tensions and slip into a state of relaxation. Perfect for anybody who spends hours at a desk or computer.
- Foot & leg massage 30 minutes only $65 Give your legs and feet a well earned rest and indulge them in some pampering.
- Head and face massage 30 minutes only $65 A beautiful relaxing massage that is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Add a 10 minute Guided Meditation to the beginning of your massage $20. Start your massage with a guided meditation and see what a difference it makes. Be guided to connect with the healing energies available to us all and feel how this connection remains throughout the massage. Has to be experienced to fully understand the beauty of this powerful combination. A highly recommended addition to any massage.
Be Still and Chill
Be Still and Chill
T: 0431 297 010
My hours are very flexible to meet individuals needs and am happy to work around your time restraints.