Changing habits and creating new ones is a very difficult thing to do. Knowing what is right for you and having someone help you along the way will really help you reach your goal of good health.
All people, their needs, desires and conditions are the results of the life they have lead, so Ayurveda approaches each person and their treatment as an individual. The first consultation is very involved and will cover all aspects of your persons life. Diet, nutrition, digestion, exercise, work, stress, relationships, relaxation, sleep patterns, medical history, habits and routines will all be examined. From this information I will develop a daily routine, diet and lifestyle plan for you to follow, designed to help return you to your natural state of balance.
The first session lasts 1 hour and is followed by a 1 hour full body warm oil massage. You will then have a follow up session 2-3 weeks later to see how you are progressing and to make any modifications to your diet and routine that may be needed. Once the follow up is complete you will have another 1 hour full body massage. From there regular follow ups are advised with the frequency depending on you progress and needs. Follow up consultations range from 30 minutes to an hour. Consultations without massages are also available.
Initial consultation (1 hour) plus 1 hour massage $125
Initial consultation (1 hour) only $65
Follow up consultation (30 minutes) plus 1 hour massage start from $ 95
Follow ups start from $30 for 20 minutes
For more information on consultations follow this link
An Ayurvedic Abhyanga massage is a beautifully relaxing experience that focuses on nourishing and balancing the body, mind and spirit. Warm organic oil is specially prepared in relation to your dosha (individual constitution) and imbalances and massage into your body. During the massage the oil will enter into the system to rejuvenate and detoxify where needed.
Special energy centers known as marmas are situated all over the body and stimulated during an Ayurvedic massage. This stimulation releases prana (energy) allowing it to flow freely throughout the body, and into the chakras. With this increased prana any toxins, stored emotions, and mental or physical blockages that you may have can be released.
- My signature 1 hour full body Ayurvedic massage $95 The ultimate massage. An hour of pure pampering from head to toe. Allow yourself to truly unwind, relax and release your tensions. Discover the pleasures of being indulgent.
- Back, shoulders, arms and neck massage 30 minutes only $65 Release those neck and shoulder tensions and slip into a state of relaxation. Perfect for anybody who spends hours at a desk or computer.
- Foot andleg massage 30 minutes only $65 Give your legs and feet a well earned rest and indulge them in some pampering.
- Head and face massage 30 minutes only $65 A beautiful relaxing massage that is sure to bring a smile to your face.
- Add a 10 minute Guided Meditation to the beginning of your massage $20. Start your massage with a guided meditation and see what a difference it makes. Be guided to connect with the healing energies available to us all and feel how this connection remains throughout the massage. Has to be experienced to fully understand the beauty of this powerful combination. A highly recommended addition to any massage.
Guided meditations are a great way to slow down and connect to your inner wisdom.
I will lead a group or individual through a meditation that will last about 30-40 minutes. It will begin with a welcome chat to see how you are feeling and to set an intention for the session. That will be followed by pranayama (breath awareness) which is a great way to still the mind, cleanse and begin to go within. After that I will guide you through a meditation. Each week will have a different focus and experience is not necessary. Once the meditation is finished there will be time for reflection, grounding and tea before you head back into the world.
T: 0431 297 010
Available at:Be Still and Chill